Velvet Beans - Mucuna - Nescafe are commonly used names for the plant with the scientific name (Mucuna pruriens).
Velvet Beans - Grown in America:
The Velvet Bean Farm grows top quality Velvet Beans (Mucuna), that are grown exclusively in the Southern United States. Our original velvet bean seed stock was derived from ascension seed stock that was developed by the US Department of Agriculture in the early 1940’s, and has been grown and maintained in this area for the past 70+ years.
Naturally Grown: Our velvet beans are naturally grown using Organic Farming Methods. These beans are quality beans that are high in protein (28%); contain 5% L-Dopa; an array of amino acids and essential minerals.
1. Velvet Bean Seed for 'Planting - Consumption'
2. Velvet Bean Seed for 'Consumption'
3. Velvet Bean Seed for 'Sprouts'
4. Velvet Bean SMOKE cigarettes
5. Snail & Slug natural control for your garden (New)
6. Nematode natural control for your garden (New)
To Order and Buy velvet bean products, please go to the SALES PAGE on the side bar or click on this